Next weekend one of the oldest east coast cons will be holding a virtual convention. Philcon is running from Nov 20th to Nov 22nd. It’s free to attend and has many different tracks. Check out the program here.
I will be on two panels and have one reading. Here’s my schedule:
- How to Sell the Story You Wrote vs How to Write a Story ‘That Will Sell: Saturday, Nov 21st, 8:30 pm EST
- Where: Plaza 3
- Panelists: A.T. Greenblatt (moderator), Brenda W. Clough, Ty Drago, Alex Shvartsman, Barna William Donovan
- Description: Many books provide tips to improve your likelihood of selling a book or a film treatment by making the story follow a certain formula. But what if you’re looking to sell something that intentionally breaks the popular molds, rather than conforming to them?
- How Do You Make Your Work Stand Out: Sunday, Nov 22nd, 10 am EST
- Where: Plaza 2
- Panelists: A.T. Greenblatt (moderator), Danielle Ackley-McPhail, Avril Dannenbaum, Christine Norris, Aaron Rosenberg
- Description: A thousand different books land at the doors of editors, publishers and agents every day. What can you do to improve the chance that they’ll decide yours is a “must-have” for their company?
- Author Reading: Sunday, Nov 22nd, 3:30 pm EST
- Where: Readings
- Panelists: A.T. Greenblatt
- Description: Let me read you a story!
As always, if you’re planning on attending, please feel free to come say hello to me!
Hope you are all staying safe and healthy wherever you are.