And by a few things, I mean quite a few things. Mostly short stories, but also reviews, essays, and novels. So, in no particular order….
Stephanie Malia Morris
- The Chariots, the Horsemen –Apex Magazine, July 2018
- Bride Before You – Nightmare, May 2018
- Legal Tender – PseudoPod, January 2018
- Japan’s Rhythm Game Infatuation: Empty Wallets, Full Hearts – Engadget, 13 July 2018 (essay)
- Mobile Matchmaking Hell – Uncanny Magazine, January 2018 (essay)
Adam R. Shannon
- On the Day You Spend Forever With Your Dog – December issue of Apex Magazine
- Redaction – Compelling Science Fiction, Issue 11
- The Weak Force – Every Day Fiction.
- From the Root – Lightspeed Magazine web June 2018
- Like a River Loves the Sky – Uncanny Magazine web March/April 2018
Vina Jie-Min Prasad
- Pistol Grip – Uncanny Magazine 21 (March/April 2018).
Gordon B. White
- (AUDIO) The Forever Home – The Breakroom Stories (via Youtube).
- Rearranging Ways to Listen – Daily Science Fiction.
- The Parts of Him That I Can Help With – Mad Scientist Journal (Winter 2019).
- Reviews of New Food: Better Booch Cherry Retreat Kombucha and Halo Top’s Sea Salt Caramel – McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, October 2018
- How Can We Make Our Funded Program More Diverse Without Hiring More Faculty and Students of Color? – McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, September 2018
- My Sad Werewolf – Split Lip Magazine, August 2018
- Vanilla Music for Sinister Women Coming of Age – Streetlight Magazine, July 2018
- How Your Filipino Science Fiction Novel Will Be Adapted For Film – McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, April 2018
- At the Crossroads – (Bikes in Space Volume 5, October 2018
- Dandelion – (Clarkesworld, September 2018)
- Apotheosis – (The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America, August 2018)
- The Cool Kids– (Daily Science Fiction, April 2018)
- The Island of Nightmares – The True History of the Strange Brigade
- Their Eyes Like Dead Lamps – Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet (#37, Spring 2018).
- The Good Mothers’ Home for Wayward Girls – PseudoPod (March 2018).
- Ports of Perceptions – GlitterShip 53 (March 2018)
- Unplaces: an Atlas of Non-Existence – Clarkesworld (March 2018)
- The SynCorp Saga (Novel Trilogy)
- The Art of Baking Bread On the Moon – Beyond the Stars
- The Epsilon Directive – Best of Beyond the Stars
- Clean Air Will Smell Like Silver Apricots (El Aire Olerá a Albaricoque Plateado) – The Mexican Initiative Anthology (Free to Download)
- Calculando, Recalculando– Tierraadentro
- The Wound in the Willow – Los Angeles Review of Book (review)
And if you’d like to see a list of my stories published this year, you can find that here.
We’re planning on putting together a list of works we enjoyed this year too. So stay tuned!